a refreshing combination of citronella essential oil with notes of fresh lime, lemon, and white flowers. Keeps the bugs away and smells much better than your typical citronella.
All of our candles are made with 100% all-natural soy wax, hand-poured in small batches and blended with the maximum ratio of fully-concentrated fragrance oil (almost double the recommended amount), to make the best smelling, long burning candles. We use a hemp wick because hemp is more sustainable than cotton and burns hotter to improve the fragrance throw.
Each candle container is handcrafted using upcycled beer and wine bottles collected from local events and businesses. After cleaning the labels off, we use a 4-step cold-working process to repurpose the bottles into usable, upcycled containers for our candles: 1) we use a wet saw to hand-cut the glass, 2) we use the flat lapidary wheel to grind away any imperfections or chipping, 3) pre-polish the now smooth edge, and 4) polish it to add shine back onto the glass.
ESTIMATED BURN TIME
8 oz. beer bottle candles: Up to 60 hours
12 oz. wine bottle candles: Up to 120 hours
WAX COLOR: NATURAL
Our natural soy candles are au naturel: no artificial colors or dyes.
TO MAXIMIZE BURN TIME:
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. We recommend using a wick trimmer for candles in narrow containers, like our bottles.
- Allow top of candle to pool entirely with each burn.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time. To maximize burn time, we recommend burning in 2-3 hour increments.
- If the flame gets too tall it may cause cracks in the glass. Keep your wick trim.
Wick dippers are handy to extinguish the flame without any smoke and re-center the wick after each burn.
- Here are 8 Tips to Help You Burn the Perfect Candle