A deep woody, musky, sandalwood bouquet enriched with hints of green, violet, lily of the valley, and exotic amber. Limited Edition.
Top: green, florals.
Middle: amber, musk.
Bottom: woody, sandalwood.
This limited edition scent is available while supplies last.
100% SOY WAX CANDLES
Our long-lasting, cleaning-burning 12 oz. candles made with 100% all-natural soy wax burn up to 120 hours, 60 hours longer than paraffin candles. Inhale pure, natural fragrance: exhale a breath of fresh air free of toxins, carcinogens, phthalates and parabens.
Our signature soy candles are consciously crafted with your complete experience in mind. Strong-scented with organic fragrance oil to fill your space like background music. Our hemp wicks are more sustainable than cotton or wood wicks, and burn hotter which strengthens the scent and improves fragrance throw.
100% HANDCRAFTED & UPCYCLED CONTAINERS
We make our own 12 oz. candle containers in-house from wine bottles using a 4-step cold-working process. First, we cut the bottle in half using a wet tile saw; using a flat lap wheel, we sand away any imperfections or chipping, then pre-polish and polish the smoothed edge to add shine back onto the glass. After cleaning, we repurpose the cut bottles into upcycled candle containers by securing hemp wicks using high-temp glue, which ensures wick tabs do not shift while burning.
MADE IN USA WITH ECO-FRIENDLY & NATURAL MATERIALS
100% Soy Wax, Organic Fragrance Oil (Natural Ingredients, Essential Oils), Hemp Wick. Non-toxic. No artificial colors or dyes. Phthalate free. Paraben free. Vegan. Gluten free. Crafted in USA.
Approx. 3” DIA x 4.9” H
Net Weight 12 oz. (340 g)
ESTIMATED BURN TIME
Up to 120 hours
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before lighting candle, trim wick to 1/4 inch; and, always trim wick before each burn. This ensures the candle flame doesn’t grow too tall, get too hot, and evaporate the scented wax more quickly; therefore, extending the life of your candle.
- We highly recommend keeping a wick trimmer handy to easily cut and discard wicks before each burn.
- Allow top of candle to pool or liquify entirely with each burn to maintain a level candle top and avoid tunneling.
- To maximize life of candle, do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Here are 8 Tips to Help You Burn the Perfect Candle
- Learn how to clean used candle containers and see more than 20 ways to repurpose candle containers.