Custom Candles & Private Label Candles
Do you want to create private label candles for your retail store, brewery, winery, restaurant or online business?
In search of custom gifts to give your clients or for an upcoming event?
Looking for personalized gifts for favors at your wedding, bridal shower, baby shower or another celebration?
Let us help! We have 20 years of experience making candles before we founded Lit Up Candle Co. in 2015. You are welcome to use our organic fragrances and stock containers or customize however you like.
- CUSTOM PRODUCTS
All of our home fragrance products can be customized:
- In-House: We stock 25 diverse, complex organic fragrances. (Minimum: 24 units per fragrance, 48 total units)
- Supplier: We have access to thousands of ready-made fragrances from our trusted suppliers and are happy to make recommendations based on what you're looking for. (Minimum: 48 units per fragrance)
- Custom: We can work directly with our perfumer to develop a completely custom fragrance that's exclusively yours. Additional time required for development and testing. (Minimum: 500 units per fragrance)
- CANDLE CONTAINERS
- Stock Containers:
- Custom Bottles: We're happy to work with your bottles! Simply mail us your empty containers: we'll cut and sand the bottles, and send them back as custom candles. (Minimum: 250 units)
- Custom Containers: We're happy to work with custom containers for larger orders. Additional fees and time required for testing. (Minimum: 1,000 units)
- 8 oz. Beer Bottle Candles and 12 oz. Wine Bottle Candles come individually boxed and include a Kraft paper cap.
- 10 oz. Corrugated Tins come in case packs of 6 without packaging and include a white paper cap.
- Custom Packaging: we're happy to provide custom packaging. Additional fees and time required for production. (Minimum: 1,000 units)
- Custom Labels: we're happy to print and apply custom labels during production. You can provide us with print-ready artwork or we offer label design service at $50/hr.
- White Label: if you'd like to print and apply your own labels, we're happy to send you blank candles.
Ready to get started? Please submit the form below and let's start collaborating.