Hay is for horses: this fragrance is for those who love riding horses. Trigger happy memories of snuggling velvety muzzles and napping on hay bales with the smell of freshly mown hay, notes of sweet balsam combined with smooth vetiver and cedarwood giving way to that fresh, earthy aroma that fills your barn.
PLEASE NOTE: Any orders containing Hay Bale will ship the week of January 10, 2022.
All our fragrance oils are 100% organic, phthalate free, paraben free, vegan, gluten free and IFRA compliant.
All of our candles are made with 100% all-natural soy wax, hand-poured in small batches and blended with the maximum ratio of fully-concentrated fragrance oil (almost double the recommended amount), to make the best smelling, long burning candles. We use a hemp wick because hemp is more sustainable than cotton and burns hotter to improve the fragrance throw.
Our 8 oz. candle containers are handcrafted from beer bottles using a 4-step cold-working process to repurpose the bottles into usable, upcycled containers for our candles. We use a wet saw to hand-cut the glass, then we use the flat lapidary wheel to: grind away any imperfections or chipping, pre-polish the now smooth edge, and polish to add shine back onto the glass.
ESTIMATED BURN TIME
8 oz. beer bottle candles: Up to 60 hours
WAX COLOR: NATURAL
Our natural soy candles are au naturel: no artificial colors or dyes.
TO MAXIMIZE BURN TIME:
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. We recommend using a wick trimmer for candles in narrow containers, like our bottles.
- Allow top of candle to pool entirely with each burn.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time. To maximize burn time, we recommend burning in 2-3 hour increments.
- If the flame gets too tall it may cause cracks in the glass. Keep your wick trim.
Wick dippers are handy to extinguish the flame without any smoke and re-center the wick after each burn.
- Here are 8 Tips to Help You Burn the Perfect Candle