A hint of orange combined with warm tones of lavender, oak and patchouli wrapped in tobacco leaf create dimension for the base of sweet sugary caramel and earthy tones.
Top notes: orange
Middle notes: tobacco leaf, lavender, wood, patchouli
Bottom notes: caramelized vanilla, musk
All of our candles are made with 100% all-natural soy wax, hand-poured in small batches and blended with the maximum ratio of fully-concentrated fragrance oil (almost double the recommended amount), to make the best smelling, long burning candles. We use a hemp wick because hemp is more sustainable than cotton and burns hotter to improve the fragrance throw.
Each candle container is handcrafted from beer and wine bottles using a 4-step cold-working process to repurpose the bottles into usable, upcycled containers for our candles. We use a wet saw to hand-cut the glass, then we use the flat lapidary wheel to: grind away any imperfections or chipping, pre-polish the now smooth edge, and polish to add shine back onto the glass.
ESTIMATED BURN TIME
8 oz. beer bottle candles: Up to 60 hours
12 oz. wine bottle candles: Up to 120 hours
WAX COLOR: NATURAL
Our natural soy candles are au naturel: no artificial colors or dyes.
TO MAXIMIZE BURN TIME:
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. We recommend using a wick trimmer for candles in narrow containers, like our bottles.
- Allow top of candle to pool entirely with each burn.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time. To maximize burn time, we recommend burning in 2-3 hour increments.
- If the flame gets too tall it may cause cracks in the glass. Keep your wick trim.
Wick dippers are handy to extinguish the flame without any smoke and re-center the wick after each burn.
- Here are 8 Tips to Help You Burn the Perfect Candle