NEW & IMRPOVED! The nostalgic combination of fresh apple slices baking with spicy clove buds sprinkled in red hot cinnamon creates this rich, traditional Fall scent. Reformulated With: Apple Cinnamon.*
Top: apple, green.
Middle: peach, cinnamon, clove.
Bottom: tonka bean.
"American Pie" by Don McLean
This seasonal scent is available late Summer and Fall.
* We're in the process of updating photography with reformulated fragrance notes.
Long-lasting soy candles made with 100% all-natural soy wax, strongly scented with almost double the recommended amount of organic fragrance oil, and hand-poured in small batches to make the best-smelling, clean-burning candles. Sustainable hemp wick is more eco-friendly than cotton, and burns hotter to strengthen the scent and improve fragrance throw.
Our 3 oz. candles are crafted in recyclable round tins with a removable lid. The perfect size to sample new scents or pack into your carry-on or luggage to take your favorite scents with you when you’re away from home. Show how much you care with unique small gifts for neighbors, co-workers, teachers, pet sitter, babysitter, and anyone else who deserves a token of your love or gratitude.
ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
100% Soy Wax, Organic Fragrance Oil (Natural Ingredients, Essential Oils), Hemp Wick. Non-toxic. No artificial colors or dyes. Phthalate free. Paraben free. Vegan. Gluten free. Crafted in USA.
Approx. 2.5" W x 1.63" H
Net Weight 3 oz. (85 g)
ESTIMATED BURN TIME
Up to 20 hours
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before lighting candle, trim wick to 1/4 inch; and, always trim wick before each burn. This ensures the candle flame doesn’t grow too tall, get too hot, and evaporate the scented wax more quickly; therefore, extending the life of your candle.
- We highly recommend keeping a wick trimmer handy to easily cut and discard wicks before each burn.
- Allow top of candle to pool or liquify entirely with each burn to maintain a level candle top and avoid tunneling.
- To maximize life of candle, do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Here are 8 Tips to Help You Burn the Perfect Candle