Exchanges & Returns
We hope you love our fragrances; but if you don't, there's no need to worry. You can either: 1) exchange or 2) return any item(s) within 14 days of your order delivery date. We are happy to refund the paid cost of returned item(s) according the terms below.
To initiate an exchange or return:
- Reply to your order email; if you no longer have your order email, email email@example.com and include your order number.
Let us know which item(s) you'd like to exchange or return.
All exchanges and returns must be in their original packaging and unused; items cannot be burned or melted.
- Mail your item(s) for exchange or return (including your order number) to:
Lit Up Illuminations
2267 Emerald Castle Dr.
Decatur, GA 30035
Buyer is responsible for: 1) the cost of return shipping and 2) repackaging item(s) so as no damage occurs during the return.
We cannot exchange or return damaged or used items.
- For returns: once we receive and inspect item(s), we'll issue a refund via the original payment method used on the order. It may take up to 48 hours for us to process the credit which is immediately sent to your bank. You should receive refund in your account approximately 5–10 business days after we process it.
- For exchanges: we'll ship your replacements within 48 hours of receiving and inspecting your item(s). If you're unsure of what fragrance you'd like to exchange for, we're happy to make recommendations. Just ask.
Incorrect or Damaged Items:
If there's any issue with your order, we'll gladly correct it. Let us know if you received the wrong order, your order is incomplete or if you received any damaged item(s) within 14 days of the order delivery date:
Reply to your order email; if you no longer have your order email, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.
- Let us know the issue: wrong order, incomplete order or damaged item(s).
If your order is incomplete, let us know the missing item(s).
If your item(s) arrived damaged, please attach a photo of the damage to the email - this helps us with carrier claims.
- We'll take care of the rest (at no cost to you).
Feel free to email us with any questions at: email@example.com