A fresh, crisp forest of Frazier Fir and Siberian Pine trees with hints of cedar and musk. Fill your festive home with the clean scent of nostalgic Christmas trees for the holidays. Formerly Known As: Frazier Fir.
Top: Frazier fir, citrus.
Middle: Siberian pine.
Bottom: cedar, musk.
"Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee (from "Home Alone" soundtrack)
Long-lasting soy candles made with 100% all-natural soy wax, strongly scented with almost double the recommended amount of organic fragrance oil, and hand-poured in small batches to make the best-smelling, clean-burning candles. Sustainable hemp wick is more eco-friendly than cotton, and burns hotter to strengthen the scent and improve fragrance throw.
Our 3 oz. candles are crafted in recyclable round tins with a removable lid. The perfect size to sample new scents or pack into your carry-on or luggage to take your favorite scents with you when you’re away from home. Show how much you care with unique small gifts for neighbors, co-workers, teachers, pet sitter, babysitter, and anyone else who deserves a token of your love or gratitude.
ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
100% Soy Wax, Organic Fragrance Oil (Natural Ingredients, Essential Oils), Hemp Wick. Non-toxic. No artificial colors or dyes. Phthalate free. Paraben free. Vegan. Gluten free. Crafted in USA.
Approx. 2.5" W x 1.63" H
Net Weight 3 oz. (85 g)
ESTIMATED BURN TIME
Up to 20 hours
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before lighting candle, trim wick to 1/4 inch; and, always trim wick before each burn. This ensures the candle flame doesn’t grow too tall, get too hot, and evaporate the scented wax more quickly; therefore, extending the life of your candle.
- We highly recommend keeping a wick trimmer handy to easily cut and discard wicks before each burn.
- Allow top of candle to pool or liquify entirely with each burn to maintain a level candle top and avoid tunneling.
- To maximize life of candle, do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Here are 8 Tips to Help You Burn the Perfect Candle