Formerly Known As: Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper. A zesty burst of sweet orange with hints of chili pepper, fruit and herbs on a musky wood base.
Top: orange, aldehydic.
Middle: fruit, green.
Bottom: wood, musk.
"Sunshine Daydream" by Grateful Dead
Our soy candles are made with 100% all-natural soy wax, blended with the maximum ratio of fully-concentrated fragrance oil (almost double the recommended amount), and hand-poured in small batches to make the best-smelling, clean-burning, long-lasting candles. We use a hemp wick because hemp is more sustainable than cotton and burns hotter to help strengthen the scent and improve fragrance throw.
Our 8 oz. candle containers are crafted in-house from beer bottles using a 4-step cold-working process to repurpose bottles into usable, upcycled containers. First, we use a wet tile saw to hand-cut the glass; then we use the flat lapidary wheel to grind away any imperfections or chipping, pre-polish the now smooth edge, and polish to add shine back onto the glass.
ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
100% Soy Wax, Organic Fragrance Oil (Natural Ingredients, Essential Oils), Hemp Wick. Non-toxic. No artificial colors or dyes. Phthalate free. Paraben free. Vegan. Gluten free. Crafted in USA.
Approx. 2.4” DIA x 4.9” L
Net Weight 8 oz. (227 g)
ESTIMATED BURN TIME
Up to 60 hours
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before lighting candle, trim wick to 1/4 inch; and, always trim wick before each burn. This ensures the candle flame doesn’t grow too tall, get too hot, and evaporate the scented wax more quickly; therefore, extending the life of your candle.
- We highly recommend keeping a wick trimmer handy to easily cut and discard wicks before each burn.
- Allow top of candle to pool or liquify entirely with each burn to maintain a level candle top and avoid tunneling.
- To maximize life of candle, do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Here are 8 Tips to Help You Burn the Perfect Candle